Learners Information Page
Our Learners page provides you with all relevant links and information to assist you throughout the process of booking and attending a course with us.
Click on the collapsible panels below for a list of documents relevant to our courses.
Interested in learning about our first aid products for sale? Also learn about our first aid kits and defibrillator (AED) packages here.
Please refer to our Student Handbook for all learner obligations and our terms and conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us prior to booking a course: email@example.com
Forms & Documents:
- Student Handbook
- Terms & Conditions
- Complaint Form
- Appeals Form
- Student Assessment Information
- Assessment Appeal Form
- Personal Risk Disclaimer
- Learner FAQ’s
- Checklist for Learners
Course Information Sheets:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
- 22300VIC Course in First Aid Management of Anaphylaxis
- 22282VIC Course in the Management of Asthma Risks and Emergencies in the Workplace
- EXPRESS HLTAID003 Provide first aid (Professionals Only) – 3hrs
First Aid Charts:
- Allergic Reactions Action Plan
- Anaphylaxis: EpiPen (General Action Plan)
- Anaphylaxis: EpiPen (Personal Action Plan)
- Asthma Care Plan
- Asthma Chart
- FAST Poster
- First Aid for Seizures Poster
- Asthma Action Plan (NAC)
- Asthma Action Plans (VIC)
- DRS ABCD Poster
- Choking Action Plan Poster
- Anaphylaxis: EpiPen (General Action Plan) – NEW
- Anaphylaxis: EpiPen (Personal Action Plan) – NEW
- ARC Guide to AEDs, July 2017
- NSW: Legislative and Regulatory Requirements
- QLD: Legislative and Regulatory Requirements
- VIC: Legislative and Regulatory Requirements
If you require any assistance prior to selecting a course or making a booking please call us on 1300 305 606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All learners are required to complete pre-course online theory before attending the class. The only exception is the full length 3-hour CPR course which does not require theory completion. Please check your booking information to be sure of the theory requirements.
The Theory Portal can only be accessed by clicking on the link in your original booking confirmation email (step 2). You must complete the personal information required for government collection purposes before being allowed access to the portal. Should you lose access throughout completion just click on the link in your email and skip through collection data pages to gain access again to the theory portal.
If you have any problems please contact us.
Please note: there are no password access logins to our theory portal, so if you are seeing this page you must go back to your email and click on the link to gain access.
We have provided copies of our course workbooks below for our learners to access and refer to after they have completed our online theory portal.
See our Products page for all first aid kits and prices
If you are experiencing technical issues please call us during office hours on 1300 642 427
Monday – Friday: 7.30am-6pm