1hr* EXPRESS REFRESHER HLTAID011
Provide first aid (includes CPR)
HLTAID011 Provide first aid (now replacing HLTAID003)
1hr* FIRST AID EXPRESS REFRESHER course (plus online theory)
Reduced class sizes – Only 10 people per class – Online course – with just a 1hr practical class to attend
Note: this is an ASSESSMENT ONLY course. If you do not complete these courses regularly we recommend you book into our REGULAR course. It will be difficult to complete the class assessments without prior learning.
Includes CPR and emergency first aid training
The most popular course we deliver if our industry innovative 1hr first aid course which is nationally recognized. Our team has created this course which is delivered in a 1-hour format (plus online theory completed before the training date). The course has been streamlined to only cover a quick written quiz followed by a session of quick demonstration and practical assessment only. This course is fast paced and only recommended for learners requiring refresher qualifications.
If you haven’t trained before and do not hold current qualifications you should book into our Regular 3hr first aid course.
For those that would prefer a slower-paced format, and don’t have time to complete the pre-course theory we recommend the full 6.5-hour course.
See our client feedback, check out our testimonials page.
- Courses from $85
- Phone bookings incur an additional surcharge fee of $20
- An A4 hard copy of your qualification can be posted to you after your class for an additional fee of $15
- A credit card size plastic card can be posted to after your class for an additional fee of $15
- For all special needs, policies and fees refer to the Student Handbook on our Learners Page
At CPR First Aid we believe in providing quality first aid courses at student prices for all. We keep our overheads low so we can offer affordable first aid courses to everyone. Because we have so many amazing learners we are able to offer courses at a smaller profit margin without compromising the quality of the training. After training over 70,000 courses last year we value and appreciate offering our service to the community.
For more course information refer to this Course Information Sheet.
For all course locations for this course, see our locations page.
Students who successfully fulfill all requirements will obtain:
- A digital Statement of Attainment in HLTAID011 Provide first aid (including HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation).
- Your statement (certificate) will be emailed upon successful completion after 7pm the same day, or next business day if the class runs on a weekend
Learners should have completed first aid training in the past to be able to book into this REFRESHER course.
All participants are required to complete pre-course theory prior to attending their class. Participants are also required to have a minimum level of Literacy & Numeracy to be allowed admittance to this course. Further information is provided in the student handbook.
Please refer to our Information Sheet link so see Course Content
- 1 hour practical class (plus 15mins pre-course registration).
- Plus 3-6 hour multiple choice on-line home study, completed prior to your class
- Theory must be completed 24hrs prior to attending your class
Online Theory Component – Prior to your Class:
- Theory must be completed at least 24hrs prior to attending your scheduled class. Failure to complete theory prior to attending the class will result in your booking being cancelled and all monies forfeited. Trainers will be provided with the class list detailing theory completion results the day prior to the class.
- Learners will gain immediate access to the theory portal upon completion of their booking and payment, refer to your confirmation email for the link (please check junk mail folders or contact us if not received).
Practical Assessment Component:
Skills must be demonstrated working individually in an environment that provides realistic in-depth, industryvalidated scenarios and simulations to assess candidates’ skills andknowledge.
Assessment resources mustinclude:
- adult and infant resuscitation manikins in line with ARC Guidelines for the purpose of
assessment of CPR procedures
- AED training device
- workplace injury, trauma and/or illness record, or other appropriate workplace incident report form
Simulated assessment environments must simulate the real-life working environment where these skills and knowledge would be performed, with all the relevant equipment and resources of that working environment.
Please refer to our Learners page for other important information including assessment information and our terms and conditions.
FIRST AID COURSES
Our standard first aid course is the 3hr first aid course. This course is the minimum workplace course most employees require for any industry and includes CPR training. also known as a workplace first aid, senior first aid, Level 2 first aid, we’ve developed a compliant 3hr streamlined course which is a practical scenario-based and no tedious theory requirements on the day. The most streamlined and time-saving course in the first aid industry.
We also have full-length first aid courses are only available in Central Business District location.
If you are unsure which course suits you just ask one of our friendly team members or click on the orange course tabs below for more information.
HLTAID011 Provide first aid – Our Regular 3hr streamlined course for beginners, saves you time and has more practical activities!
The most popular course we deliver if our industry innovative 3hr first aid course which is nationally recognised. Our team has created this course which is delivered in a 3-hour format (plus online theory completed before the training date). The course has been streamlined to only cover a quick 10 minute written quiz followed by a session of practical based learning and assessment which makes the session fun and interactive learning environment for our clients.
This course is delivered in a 3 hour class (plus pre-course online theory). Allow additional time for registration and short break.
If you have trained before and hold current qualifications you can also opt for the Express First Aid course (private bookings only).
Anyone with a fever or history of fever and acute respiratory infection (with at least one of the following symptoms: shortness of breath, cough, runny nose or sore throat) should also defer enrolment until they are well.