Pocket Mask Training Can be added to any CPR or First Aid Course When Booking
Price $30 (additional fee)
Pocket mask training is popular with those working in emergency services and security industry, and is mandatory for the police force. We offer this add-on at any venue for any CPR or first aid course you have booked into.
Just select ‘Pocket Mask Training’ from the ‘Optional Extras‘ options when paying for your preferred course and the charge will be added to the cost of the course.
It is not available as a stand-alone course, rather an inclusion in normal CPR or First Aid training.
- Pocket Mask Training added to your CPR or first aid course
- FREE Pocket Mask to take home
- Digital Certificate
- 1-on-1 Demonstration and Assessment
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
- Short answer questioning
- Upon successful completion a Statement of Completion will be issued. Your certificate will be emailed to you withing 48hrs of the completion of your class, if deemed competent in the CPR component of the course.
- This course is not aligned to any Nationally Recognised courses and is merely an industry specific course for those requiring it, therefore is not a non-accredited course
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), or
- HLTAID002 – Provide emergency first aid (free upgrade to HLTAID003), or
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
If you are unsure how to book please contact our admin team for further assistance.