CPR & FIRST AID FOR ESSENTIAL WORKERS
All essential workers should ensure they maintain their qualifications. We offer covid safe venues across Australia.
3 Easy Steps to Book:
- Step 1: Book Required Course
- Step 2: Complete Theory
- Step 3: Attend Class
*Certificate issued same day (weekday classes)
Refer to our Covid-19 Page to see how we comply with Government requirements.
Essential Workers List:
- Clinical Health & Biomedical Science Staff
- Childcare Workers
- Aged Care & Disability Workers
- Construction Workers
- Essential Business WHS (OH&S) Personnel
- Anyone holding a Permitted Workers Permit
- Students enrolled in Essential Business courses (you should carry evidence of your Uni/Tafe enrolment on you for government officials)
*Essential workers should keep their booking confirmation on them and evidence they are an essential worker/student to provide to any government authorities if required
Our Covid-19 Safe Plan:
- Social Distancing – 1 person per 2sqm
- Sanitizing of all equipment
- Sanitizing hands between use of equipment
- Sanitizing entering and leaving the room
- Temperature checks at all venues
- Modified assessments to maintain distancing and hygiene policies are met
*For full information see our COVID-19 Safe Plan
When You Must Not Attend:
If have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive to Covid-19 or who is isolating, or if you are sick or displaying any of these signs:
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
Public classes daily in VIC, NSW, QLD, SA and WA. CPR & First Aid Courses. Over 70,000 courses delivered each year. Express Refresher courses available
Exceptional. Efficient. Professional. No matter how large the group, we offer training of the highest calibre in fully equipped modern facilities.
Whether you’re an individual or a company representative, we can provide the first aid training that’s right for you!