50% off 16th Birthday Celebration
Enter code: CPRFA16
*promo applicable to public classes only
6.5hr* FULL HLTAID011 Provide first aid
(no online theory) (includes CPR)
HLTAID011 Provide first aid (now replacing HLTAID003)
6.5* hour class (allow 7hrs with meal break)
HLTAID011 Provide first aid is the national first aid course required by all workplaces, and replaces courses are previously known as Level 2 and Senior First Aid. This course is the minimum first aid course for any first aider in the workplace. Most first aiders will also be required to complete annual Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation renewal training depending on the industry they work in or their workplace’s first aid policy. Our 6-hour course is designed to cover all course content in a single 6-hour session with no requirement to complete pre-course online theory.
The course includes HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (including defibrillation) and HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support.
Why Choose CPR First Aid
Price beat guarantee
Price beat guarantee for a better price for public classes will beat it by 20%
Our training courses can be customised to meet the needs of your workplace and are designed to maximise learning efficiency. Employees who complete our programs will learn the skills necessary to respond effectively to an emergency.
Our trainers are dedicated to their jobs and always prepared to answer questions and help out with anything you need during your course. We promise that our training will be a positive experience, leaving you feeling motivated and ready to take on any situation.
We believe that first aid training should be affordable and accessible. That's why we offer the best first aid courses at lowest price Australia-wide guaranteed. And if you find an equivalent course cheaper? We'll beat it by 20%.
Same Day Certificate
You'll receive your certificate on the same day as your training. It's great training, and fully accredited, so you know it's recognised and accepted across Australia.
- Discount courses $179 (RRP $195)
- Phone bookings incur an additional surcharge fee of $20
- Additional fees may apply to special needs participants
- For all special needs, policies and fees refer to the Student Handbook on our Learners Page
At CPR First Aid we believe in providing quality first aid courses at student prices for all. We keep our overheads low so we can offer affordable first aid courses to everyone. Because we have so many amazing learners we are able to offer courses at a smaller profit margin without compromising the quality of the training. After training over 70,000 courses last year we value and appreciate offering our service to the community.
For more course information refer to this Course Information Sheet.
For all course locations for this course, see our locations page.
Students who successfully fulfill all requirements will obtain:
- A digital Statement of Attainment in HLTAID011 Provide first aid (including HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support and HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation).
- Your statement (certificate) will be emailed upon successful completion after 7pm the same day, or next business day if the class runs on a weekend
Whilst there are no pre-requisites for enrolling in this course, there are pre-course requirements. Participants are however required to have a minimum level of Literacy & Numeracy to be allowed admittance to this course. Further information is provided in the student handbook, found on our Learners page.
Please refer to our Information Sheet link so see Course Content
- 6.5hr practical class, plus 15mins pre-course registration & 30 min lunch break.
- There are no theory requirements for this course
- However, there are approximately 100 assessment questions to complete in class, compared to 10 questions in the 3hr regular course
Practical Assessment Component:
- In your practical component you be required to complete a theory test (multiple choice questions) plus practical exercises, you will be assessed by your trainer and have to be marked as competent to pass for your qualification.
- Practical assessment are completed in groups, pairs or individually (depending on the assessment) and may involve putting people in the recovery position, applying bandages and practicing CPR on manikins on the floor.
- To receive a ‘Competent’ mark for this course all participants must be assessed conducting CPR on the floor with adult, child and infant manikins.
Please refer to our Learners page for other important information including assessment information and our terms and conditions.
Anyone with a fever or history of fever and acute respiratory infection (with at least one of the following symptoms: shortness of breath, cough, runny nose or sore throat) should also defer enrolment until they are well.