RECRUITMENT/ CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Here at CPR FIRST AID AUSTRALIA, we’re always on the hunt for energetic, passionate trainers.
If you have a background in first aid or in the medical/health industry, we want you!
We offer fun classes that help you learn everything from how to save someone’s life to how to perform basic CPR.
We offer a full training program to those who arent already first aid trainers or a 2-day induction program for those who are. All we ask is that you have the current TAE40116 Training and Assessment qualification.
Sound like you? Apply today!
New Career Opportunities:
Become an experienced first aid trainer with CPR First Aid.
- First complete your TAE40116, then;
- Apply for our January intake group
- Complete our FREE 2-week induction training program (less time if medically trained)
- Be offered guaranteed contract/casual work for 6 months, with possibility of full-time employment
- Reimbursement of your TAE costs, up to $3000 at the conclusion of your first 6 months
The program would suit:
- Retired paramedics
- Paramedical students
- Non-Emergency Patient Transport Staff
- Or anyone willing to volunteer (local sporting events, school fetes etc) to gain industry experience
To apply please send your resume, cover letter and copy of your TAE40116 to: email@example.com.
See our latest job ads:
New South Wales