Spring Promo 20% off
Enter code SPRING20
*promo applicable to public classes only
3HRS BFBFA Baby Friendly Basic First Aid Courses
Baby Friendly Public Classes / Private Group Bookings Also Available
2-3 hour course
For parents, parents to be, family and friends. Or those wanting to learn basic first aid without any tests or assessments.
- Basic CPR
- DRS ABCD – emergency protocol
- Recovery position
- Febril Convulsions
- Learn with adult, child and infant manikins
- Babies can come free of charge
- No tests or assessments on the day
- Convenient weekend classes
- Receive a ‘Certificate of Attendance’.
We offer this monthly in our Centra Business District Location location, or for private group bookings.
However, for anyone requiring first aid training in the workplace the recommended course is HLTAID003 Provide first aid.
Why Choose CPR First Aid
Price beat guarantee
Price beat guarantee for a better price for public classes will beat it by 20%
Our training courses can be customised to meet the needs of your workplace and are designed to maximise learning efficiency. Employees who complete our programs will learn the skills necessary to respond effectively to an emergency.
Our trainers are dedicated to their jobs and always prepared to answer questions and help out with anything you need during your course. We promise that our training will be a positive experience, leaving you feeling motivated and ready to take on any situation.
We believe that first aid training should be affordable and accessible. That's why we offer the best first aid courses at lowest price Australia-wide guaranteed. And if you find an equivalent course cheaper? We'll beat it by 20%.
Same Day Certificate
You'll receive your certificate on the same day as your training. It's great training, and fully accredited, so you know it's recognised and accepted across Australia.
- Discount courses from $55 (RRP $85)
- Allow 3.25hrs for this course, no pre-course theory requirements
- Phone bookings incur an additional surcharge fee of $20
- An A4 hard copy of your certificate can be posted to you after your class for an additional fee of $11, otherwise, a digital copy will be emailed for free after the course
- A credit card size plastic card can be posted to after your class for an additional fee of $11
- For all special needs, policies and fees refer to the Student Handbook on our Learners Page
At CPR First Aid we believe in providing quality first aid courses at student prices for all. We keep our overheads low so we can offer affordable first aid courses to everyone. Because we have so many amazing learners we are able to offer courses at a smaller profit margin without compromising the quality of the training. After training over 25,000 participants last year we value and appreciate offering our service to the community.
Central Business District Location Only
- A digital Statement of Attainment in HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (until Oct 2021) & HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Your statement (certificate) will be emailed upon successful completion after 7pm the same day, or next business day if the class runs on a weekend
Whilst there are no pre-requisites for attending this course participants are required to have a minimum level of Literacy & Numeracy to be allowed admittance to this course. Further information is provided in the student handbook on our Learners page.
Basic First Aid Topics
– Basic CPR on adult, child and infants
– Febrile convulsions
– Other relevant topics and question time if time permits
- 3 hour practical class. Allow 3.25 hours
- There are no theory requirements for this course and no tests on the day
There are no assessment requirements for this course, which is a non-qualification course.
This course is delivered in a test-free, assessment-free environment, teaching CPR & first aid basics.
There are no pre-requisites for this course so all are welcome to book
Please refer to our Learners page for other important information including assessment information and our terms and conditions.